Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone review Belsimpel.ie

Options
  • 11-03-2021 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Interested to know if anyone out there has used Belsimpel to buy Samsung devices? Are they reliable ? Particularly if the item doesn't arrive or there are any faults. I have sent 2 emails with pre order questions and they answered but the answers both took 24 hours.

Are they worth the risk? They are over a hundred and 130 euro cheaper than Amazon but Amazon's customer care is great.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks to all who gave their advice. I have taken the plunge and order my phone. I'll be back to tell how it goes - fingers crossed!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

WandaWicca wrote: »
    Interested to know if anyone out there has used Belsimpel to buy Samsung devices? Are they reliable ? Particularly if the item doesn't arrive or there are any faults. I have sent 2 emails with pre order questions and they answered but the answers both took 24 hours.

Are they worth the risk? They are over a hundred and 130 euro cheaper than Amazon but Amazon's customer care is great.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I'm writing this on my one plus Nord N10 that I got from them a few weeks back. Can't fault them at all.

They were very accomodating as well with queries I had. Only issue is that you could end up with a euro plug and that was something I prepped for anyway and didn't bother me.

Will 100% be using them again and have been recommending to all and sundry too since.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 WandaWicca

Thanks so very much for taking the time. I'm starting to feel brave now and order because they are so much cheaper with the Samsung Note range. Thank you again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

WandaWicca wrote: »
    Thanks so very much for taking the time. I'm starting to feel brave now and order because they are so much cheaper with the Samsung Note range. Thank you again.

Honestly, you won't be disappointed.

Advertisement