Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online - no statements available for credit card

Options
  • 11-03-2021 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I need to see a payment I made last year but there are no statements available for my credit card online. Is this a glitch in the new system? How can I get access to old statements?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

I tried to set up the new 365 bank app yesterday but couldn't do it. 
    I have a BOI credit card but no personal account. 
    I was told that I will not be able to view balance or transactions later this month unless I open up an account and add my credit card to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Ludo wrote: »
    Hi,
    I need to see a payment I made last year but there are no statements available for my credit card online. Is this a glitch in the new system? How can I get access to old statements?

Thanks.
    Hi Ludo

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

If you can login on the App and select Services at the bottom and then scroll to Send A Message, a colleague with account access can help you further.

Hoping this helps, 

Many thanks
    Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

I tried to set up the new 365 bank app yesterday but couldn't do it. 
    I have a BOI credit card but no personal account. 
    I was told that I will not be able to view balance or transactions later this month unless I open up an account and add my credit card to this.
    Thanks malinheader for joining the thread.

We are aware customers that hold only the credit card with us, will be set up with access to BOI365 in the coming weeks. A letter/email will be sent to you to update you on this.

Hoping the information helps, 

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement