Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing Banking365 from outside Europe

Options
  • 11-03-2021 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Right this is getting ridiculous! I have logged into the Banking365 App and requested a change of address and phone number as I am out of the country (and europe) I have requested my mobile be changed (3) times. so I can order an app. I keep being asked to contact the service desk (which I have) and now I have NO WAY to check to see if my details have been updated, I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNTS AS THE OLD APP HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF LINE - I am unable to check my mortgage payments, insurance payments and transferring funds. This new app has not taken into consideration the lack of communication of people outside Europe at all. someone from Banking365 needs to contact me. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Angela86,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty accessing the app. To look into this further, it would be best to link in with our mobile migration team on +35314606410. Our lines are open 9am-5pm. Rest assured our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement