Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kindle unlimited

Options
  • 11-03-2021 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Anyone has this - have opinion on it.

I heard it mainly self publishes and no real content

is it easy to cancel? they are offering it for 3 months free if you buy a kindle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,038 ✭✭✭✭muffler

My wife has it and I have heard her praising it a good few times.

Like any Amazon service there is never an issue with cancelling.

There is a good selection of books it seems. Im not sure what you mean by "self publishing"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭irelandrover

I had it. I found it great. Not everything is on it but it lead to me discovering some great books /authors

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭recyclops

My wife has it and loves it. She looks up user ratings in genres she likes and hasn't really had an issue with it. Found some gems too

You won't be getting new York Times bestsellers or the like but if you enjoy reading as a hobby that won't really matter

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

muffler wrote: »
    My wife has it and I have heard her praising it a good few times.

Like any Amazon service there is never an issue with cancelling.

There is a good selection of books it seems. Im not sure what you mean by "self publishing"

The big five publishers don't put any of their books on it, so people write a book and publish it themselves. Lot of amateurs who've been turned down by publishers.

Angela Marsons a good example, self published initially now sells millions.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭rightmove

lots of food for thought there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

I love it, its led me to discover lots of brilliant indie authors/self publishers, wouldn't be without it.

Advertisement