Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elvery's IRFU Jerseys 68% Off

• 12-03-2021 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭

Last year's Ireland Rugby kit is €24.95 down from €80

As someone who hasn't bought a new Jersey since 2006 and was on the look out for a more recent one this was a no brainer. FAI kits are reduced hugely also if that's more your thing

https://www.elverys.ie/elverys/en/Elverys/Sale/AllSALE/ByCategory/IRFUFAIReplica/c/3502

Did a search and hadn't seen this posted, apologies if it was.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Nice, just got one for the OH thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

While is says €24.95, when I click into the product itself it appears as €48.

What am I doing wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kop Idol

Shows up for me as €24.95 when viewing from any general page but jumps to €48 as soon as I open the jersey page itself to try and buy it ?!? Just me ?

SNAP

(got sorted in the end for €24.95, thanks OP)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

No, they seem to have changed it, it must have been an error. I got one at €24.95 + €4 postage but we'll see if it actually arrives!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Len_007

Sweet, always wanted the sponserless jersey, thanks op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭ec_pc

nice one, picked one up for the young lad. Website seems funny, 24.95 price up there, click through the link at it comes up @ €48. Refreshed and I got it @ 24.95 + postage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭RuckingSwimmer

I think it depends on the size you want...I chose S or M and the price dropped to €24.95, but L or XL was €48

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

ec_pc wrote: »
    nice one, picked one up for the young lad. Website seems funny, 24.95 price up there, click through the link at it comes up @ €48. Refreshed and I got it @ 24.95 + postage.

Yeah I've noticed the adult discount fully applies, but the child size goes from €19.95 to €36 when its added.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

ec_pc wrote: »

Tried this but it didn't work. Shame, would have liked a new Ireland jersey as the last one I bought (and still have) was sponsored by Permanent TSB!!

*EDIT* Seems only S and M sizes are €24.95

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭ec_pc

I think it depends on the size you want...I chose S or M and the price dropped to €24.95, but L or XL was €48

Could be, I got small adult size, but it did come up as €48 the first time.

Confirmation mail received @ 24.95

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

blastman wrote: »
    Tried this but it didn't work. Shame, would have liked a new Ireland jersey as the last one I bought (and still have) was sponsored by Permanent TSB!!

*EDIT* Seems only S and M sizes are €24.95

I ordered an XL. Came up at €48 but when I add to basket and go to checkout its €24.95.

EDIT: Both children and adult size are back to the discounted price now.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭PeterPan92

Just purchased the regular and alternative one in size small, and also the regular one in medium as a present. All went through as 24.95 each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Cheers OP.... actually got myself a long sleeved football jersey.

Great to get it at a decent price and even better no gammy sponsor.

The last Ireland jersey I had was the World Cup one in 2002 that was ruined by gigantic orange Eircom branding

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭andydurnin

Great deal. Had a three €10 voucher which let me buy a rugby kit for my son for €13.95.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

All available sizes in both colour options showing in basket at €24.95 for me

Note click and collect is suspended and home delivery is €4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Cheers OP, got a jersey for the kid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

Thanks OP, got one for my husband. H
    Haven't received any confirmation email though so hoping it went through okay!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lucylou2020

Thanks op! Managed to get two jerseys for the kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

andydurnin wrote: »
    Great deal. Had a three €10 voucher which let me buy a rugby kit for my son for €13.95.

Yeah had one of them 3 vouchers as well and tried it for the craic and it worked a treat. 19 yoyo's delivered for a large ireland jersey.... Thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭6541

Thanks OP. I said I would never own a Rugby jersey and be like one of those chaps you see in the supermarkets, collar up with a ridiculous Rugby top wrapped around an overweight body.

Well thanks to you I am joining those middle age overweight chaps.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Have a spare €10 Elverys voucher from Three that expires at midnight if anyone would like to use it.

Edit: Gone! (In the nick of time...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭mun1

Thanks OP, saved €300 on bits of kit for my two boys

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Worked for me just now. €24.95 + 4 postage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Quackster wrote: »
    Have a spare €10 Elverys voucher from Three that expires at midnight if anyone would like to use it.

I tried to use a Three code and it said it couldn't be applied to promotional items.

Zardoz wrote: »
    I tried to use a Three code and it said it couldn't be applied to promotional items.

It usually cant be.... the €10 three voucher seems to have been a different than from the three 15% off voucher

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    It usually cant be.... the €10 three voucher seems to have been a different than from the three 15% off voucher

I tried the 10 euro voucher.

Zardoz wrote: »
    I tried the 10 euro voucher.

When did you try it? I think they expired last night....

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    When did you try it? I think they expired last night....

This afternoon :(

Ah its not that important, I got a jersey for 15 euro at Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

Still no confirmation email here. Can I ask, did others here get one?
    Annoyed at myself as I usually screenshot the order number but forgot to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

jellybear wrote: »
    Still no confirmation email here. Can I ask, did others here get one?
    Annoyed at myself as I usually screenshot the order number but forgot to.

Jersey for son arrived today, emails received as expected.

Advertisement