Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elvery's IRFU Jerseys 68% Off

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭6541

I got a confirmation email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

Thanks guys :) They've taken payment so hopefully it'll arrive safely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Jcb21

I have gotten orders from elverys before where the items arrive before the emails

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

6541 wrote: »
    Thanks OP. I said I would never own a Rugby jersey and be like one of those chaps you see in the supermarkets, collar up with a ridiculous Rugby top wrapped around an overweight body.

Well thanks to you I am joining those middle age overweight chaps.

Middle aged men should not wear sports jerseys unless they are playing the sport at the time or maybe in a stadium attending the sport. Anything else is pure cringe. Its just not a good look especially for the pot bellied fellas. You see it everywhere, on the street, in shops, down the pub. How can they think its anything other than a hideous look. Mortifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Middle aged men should not wear sports jerseys unless they are playing the sport at the time or maybe in a stadium attending the sport. Anything else is pure cringe. Its just not a good look especially for the pot bellied fellas. You see it everywhere, on the street, in shops, down the pub. How can they think its anything other than a hideous look. Mortifying.

Haha guys in the pub wearing a football top couldn't give a fiddly duck what you think is mortifying :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

What is truly mortifying is an adult saying the words 'pure cringe'!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

What us truly mortifying is an adult saying the words 'pure cringe'!

:pac:

Criticises people wearing jerseys, uses language straight from an Instagram make up tutorial while doing it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,650 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Wait another 2 hours and the rugby ones will be cheaper😒

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,803 ✭✭✭lertsnim

You cringe easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

And the post history of his too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

I think it depends on the size you want...I chose S or M and the price dropped to €24.95, but L or XL was €48

I got a large for 25, just picked up another as a gift 5 mins ago for the same price

Sorry that you don't look good in a sports jersey.

Lots of people getting humpy about what should be a simple rule. If you are not of an athletic build don't swan about on the street in an ill fitting rugby jersey. That advice is free and is the only genuine bargain here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭The_Dave

They're so cheap James Lowe got one

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Jonesy101

its a pretty rotten jersey this year imo. even at 24E.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

6541 wrote: »
    Thanks OP. I said I would never own a Rugby jersey and be like one of those chaps you see in the supermarkets, collar up with a ridiculous Rugby top wrapped around an overweight body.

Well thanks to you I am joining those middle age overweight chaps.

Not sure if it's ignorance or some form of chip on your shoulder, but rugby jerseys haven't had a collar in a long time. Probably grow up and not wear the jersey til you resolve whatever issue you have

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Brilliant op, thanks very much- delighted to get a women’s jersey for my daughter and one for myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Jonesy101 wrote: »

Don't buy it so! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Jonesy101 wrote: »

It's an absolute stinker but I still bought one for the price :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Aristotle wrote:
    No because I never said any of that. But you can let it all out if you wish.

No thank you. I just think people are very ignorant when it comes to tattoos and wearing jerseys. If anyone ever met me out I'm a total gentleman and it's the way I've been all my life. Wearing jerseys and having tattoos doesn't make anyone less a person

• Advertisement

Came to share a jersey deal, stayed to have a chuckle at the sad sacks who clicked into the thread for a moan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

They seem to have gone up to €48 now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

MrStuffins wrote: »
    It's an absolute stinker but I still bought one for the price :pac:

Whats the old saying

Beauty is in the eye......

I love it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,191 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

showing as 48 now

Still 24.95 for me, doesn't matter what size. Try refreshing or a different browser, some others were having issues over the weekend.

I got my dispatch email about 10 mins before An Post delivered, tracking suggests it was shipped the day I ordered which is pretty good.

FYI - opened in private browser and it's showing the correct price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Kerry25x

ELM327 wrote: »
    FYI - opened in private browser and it's showing the correct price.

Showing the correct price for me again too, in my normal browser.

Kerry25x wrote: »
    Showing the correct price for me again too, in my normal browser.
    So it is for me now.

Bought it at 28€ incl delivery, not a bad deal to replace my irish permanent jersey!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭jacool

Not sure if it's ignorance or some form of chip on your shoulder, but rugby jerseys haven't had a collar in a long time. Probably grow up and not wear the jersey til you resolve whatever issue you have
    Not sure if its ignorance or ..... but Scotland played Ireland yesterday and their jerseys had collars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭redmgar

grow up and not wear the jersey

FYP

Advertisement