Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy batteries? - Amazon dont seem to deliver them anymore.

• 12-03-2021 12:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭

I was looking to buy batteries on amazon. CR2032 and rechargeable AAs.
    Always very expensive in Ireland, so i usually order them on Amazon for a decent price.
    After Brexit Amazon dont seem to deliver batteries to Ireland anymore, so anyone know where the cheapest place to stock up on batteries now. Preferably in the post.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,270 ✭✭✭✭muffler

My wife got AAA batteries a few weeks ago from Amazon. I just checked myself and these AA rechargeable batteries can be shipped. I have a Prime account but I dont think that should make any difference.

3rd party seller on Amazon has a 2 pack of cr2032 batteries and seems to ship here

Also try 7day shop including their Ebay listings.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redzer

Check out sordan.ie
    I bought CR2032 batteries from him early in the new year. Well priced compared with bricks and mortar shops here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

I find ebay good for batteries as well as Amazon, make sure you pick a seller in Europe, plenty of Irish battery sellers on there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Mav11

JimmyVik wrote: »
    I was looking to buy batteries on amazon. CR2032 and rechargeable AAs.
    Always very expensive in Ireland, so i usually order them on Amazon for a decent price.
    After Brexit Amazon dont seem to deliver batteries to Ireland anymore, so anyone know where the cheapest place to stock up on batteries now. Preferably in the post.

You could try mymemory.ie. I used them recently for batteries, very slow on the delivery but good on price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Thanks guys.
    I have prime, but every time i go to check out it says item cant be shipped to your location.
    I'll try some of your suggestions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭amber2

Lidl had 4 pack of AA rechargeables for €3.99 on the 4th of March may be worth checking if you are in your local store.

Dealz have Kodak CR2032 Cr2025 and 2016’s 2 of each in a pack for €1.50. Probably not the best but they will do for now, got them last week for car keys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭deandean

Try your local pharmacy for CR2032's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

amber2 wrote: »
    Lidl had 4 pack of AA rechargeables for €3.99 on the 4th of March may be worth checking if you are in your local store.

Yup high capacity too. I added a bunch to the usual Ikea Ladda collection that are in rotation in this house.

I very recently bought CR2032 batteries from this Irish seller on ebay. I believe they are based in Galway. Free delivery and same day dispatch if purchased before 2pm. Delivered to Dublin in a couple of days via An Post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭newmember2

Ikea had Eneloops going fairly cheap before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

newmember? wrote: »

Yup, they're branded Ladda and are a great price. Standard stock as far as I know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,441 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

newmember? wrote: »

Thats usually my goto if i dont do amazon, but i did a click and collect there last summer and ended up queueing in the car park for 3 hours. Never again. It would have been safer to let people into the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

deandean wrote: »
    Try your local pharmacy for CR2032's.

Yeah try your pharmacy if you've won the Lotto, otherwise Dunnes or Tesco. :pac:

Pack of 4 AA 2500 mAh rechargeable batteries on Amazon for about €8.50

Not rechargeable but Amazon will deliver this 12 pack of AA batteries. Should work out about €6.80. Had a pack of them delivered today.

Advertisement