Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

A Fulham goal be nice now that Dias is off

• Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Well bb is a total disaster now with KDB and Gundo both missing out. Will work out at a miserable 5 point gain. Really didn't expect that they wouldn't get a minute between them.

I actually wish they got rid of that chip

• Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

siblers wrote: »
    All of them except the wildcards please.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

siblers wrote: »

Agree, think I'll play it really early next season. The longer I hold on to it, the more I seem to make a balls of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭Xander10

wonski wrote: »
    Oh believe me. There is. Go to twitter or soccer forum with that crap.

Go change your nappy, you big drama Queen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

CSF wrote: »

The Free Hit and Triple Captain are fine to leave in as they don't need you to structure your whole plans around using them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,867 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

cancelo and stones taking the baps!

I like this!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭siblers

mailburner wrote: »
    cancelo and stones taking the baps!

I like this!

Damn you don't jinx it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Well bb is a total disaster now with KDB and Gundo both missing out. Will work out at a miserable 5 point gain. Really didn't expect that they wouldn't get a minute between them.

I sold Cancelo and Stones this week, cost be about 18 points, I read someone saying that it as most likely that they would both play this week, but it was equally as likely that Gundogan, KdB or Sterling would have played tonight. City assets are too much of a lottery and can be big gains one weeks and big let down's the next.

In my mind, city assets were too expensive to hold especially as they miss GW29 and GW33.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Sold Stones but no regrets...

Can't have him playing one week and not playing following week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

CSF wrote: »

If we went back to the one WC, it would have the biggest impact I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Pleased that KDB didn’t have a cameo appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I sold Cancelo and Stones this week, cost be about 18 points, I read someone saying that it as most likely that they would both play this week, but it was equally as likely that Gundogan, KdB or Sterling would have played tonight. City assets are too much of a lottery and can be big gains one weeks and big let down's the next.

In my mind, city assets were too expensive to hold especially as they miss GW29 and GW33.

Ouch that must hurt but I agree with your logic. I'll be moving them on too as we head towards 33.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,867 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

finally time for gundo to move on

Cancelo on for 3 baps, nice. Stones on for 2 and Jesus on for 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Stones goal
    Cancelo assist
    and Dallas off the bench for Gundo

perfect

FPL have taken the red flag off Lingard before the game against Man United has even happened.

They put the red flag on before the Leeds game and then took it off before the United game, weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I thought one of KdB and Gundog wouldnt start but didnt expect both not to. Annoyed now as was almost going to pull the trigger on Gundog to Jota who will almost certainly start v Wolves and looks to be in good form, have a feeling Ill regret not doing it by Monday night

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

FPL have taken the red flag off Lingard before the game against Man United has even happened.

They put the red flag on before the Leeds game and then took it off before the United game, weird.

Guessing its because the deadline has passed so the red flag no longer matters?

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Guessing its because the deadline has passed so the red flag no longer matters?

Yeah maybe so. Just weird the fact he was red flagged before the Leeds game and now has no flag before the United game.

• Advertisement

Ace2007 wrote: »
    If we went back to the one WC, it would have the biggest impact I think

100%.

And remove the captain BS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Is it not just during the transfer window for that GW that hes flagged. i.e. now he's yet to PLAY united, but anyone considering a transfer in doesnt have to worry about that game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Maja KdB & Gundogan in the next. Looking forward to this one, hopefully high scoring

Not even 1 minute from either of them!!

Wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Yeah maybe so. Just weird the fact he was red flagged before the Leeds game and now has no flag before the United game.

Its just for potential transfers. The layout of the fixtures this year has just made it look odd.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Xander10 wrote: »
    god, there's no need to be such a dry old sh1te

MOD: Don’t post fake shouts like you did re Stones again and no personal insults.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Logged in at 10:50 this morning and realised that there was a Friday night game.
    Given how crap the season has been, I just shrugged and logged back out as I had a double Leeds defence and AWB on the bench.

Just logged in again after hearing the results and realised that my captain from last week was Gundog so it defaults to my vice. Step up John Stones...

54 from 6, only blemish is that I've no Lindgard so Bamford hobbles on for a 1 pointer.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    MOD: Don’t post fake shouts like you did re Stones again and no personal insults.

what fake shout?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Stones
    Foden (Dallas will sub in)
    Sterling c Keane VC

Lots of hits & misses. I think overall, it's a poorer result due to the captain situation.

Fitz* wrote: »
    Stones
    Foden (Dallas will sub in)
    Sterling c Keane VC

Lots of hits & misses. I think overall, it's a poorer result due to the captain situation.

seems like it will work out for the better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Vydra and his 5 subbing in for Gundog is a nice surprise.

Think the City assets in general will have to go. I’ve Ederson and Dias too which I think are worth keeping but Gundogan might be more rotation risk going forward.

Big one tomorrow with Kane (C)

Advertisement