Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Of course I take Vardy out this GW.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

This Pereira thing is a bitter pill in fairness!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,828 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

ShaneU wrote: »
    Sacking Wilder going well

Serves them right he did not do much wrong except sell Højbjerg and buy Brewster.

On second thoughts buying Brewster alone should get anyone the sack. He did not change tactics to suit him as well.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

5 Effing goals and nowt from c Tielemans

• Registered Users Posts: 12,550 ✭✭✭✭siblers

keane2097 wrote: »
    This Pereira thing is a bitter pill in fairness!

Be grand if it was a once off but its not stop dispensation of bitter pills the last couple of months

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Shanee. wrote: »
    Of course I take Vardy out this GW.....

Why? Baffling decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

@Aubameyang7
    left out for disciplinary reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Left out for disciplinary reasons according to sky sports.
    Serves them right he did not do much wrong except sell Højbjerg and buy Brewster.

On second thoughts buying Brewster alone should get anyone the sack. He did not change tactics to suit him as well.

Højbjerg left Southampton, Buying Ramsdale was a boo boo, and not convincing Henderson to stay for another season. How Henderson thought he was going to walk into united and be first choice. With main competition in England being Pickford, Henderson best chance of being No1 was playing week in/week out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

munster87 wrote: »
    Wonder what Auba did

20210314-154449.jpg

Crimes against fashion, possibly.

patmac wrote: »
    Why? Baffling decision.

He's score 1 goal in last 11 games, costs 10.2m - the baffling part was that he held onto him so long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Ace2007 wrote: »
    He's score 1 goal in last 11 games, costs 10.2m - the baffling part was that he held onto him so long.

Yeah but surely you keep him for one more week against the worst team in league.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭eggy81

Why the **** was pereira taken off. Utterly jinxed in this last month. See the final score at 5-0 and look to see if he’s in the bonus. Umm hasn’t updated the clean sheet yet. Nope. Taken off at ht. joke.

hawaii501 wrote: »
    Yeah but surely you keep him for one more week against the worst team in league.

Maybe but at some point you have to bit the bullet and sell him. As bad as Sheffield United are, they aren't like Southampton and getting hammered each week. They have only been losing by a goal or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

patmac wrote: »
    Why? Baffling decision.

Because he has been dogsh*t for the last few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I've more points on my bench (23) than the 8 lads that have played so far (20)

Pretty awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

Nice parting gift from Vardy there... badly needed too. Gameweek will come down to captain choices in my main leagues now. Bruno VS Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Kane (c) and Saka for me here. Need Kane to save my gameweek again. Hoping for plenty of goals

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

LiveFPL is saying Kane (C) is a differential.

I really need him to run riot here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Bale for me

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Pereira's replacement, of course it is!

Fúck it anyway, he's gone. Never going into my team again and I despise early transfers.

The wife is currently trying to figure out if bad man Ricardo is a work colleague or who it is. Feck it.

7vfUaO2.jpg

Looks like I'm gonna have to get in Dunk now also after our recent grievances. In it together!

• Advertisement

Comments under that post seem to think that he turned up late for pre match preparation. hmm not sure what this will mean for their GW29 game :(

ESR hits bar
    Spurs sitting back

Son's hammy looks to be gone :eek:

Just what I need ahead of GW29

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

FFS . Sold Salah for son. Now he's down injured holding hamstring. One gameweek of misery thism

Son off, Lamela on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Son off, Lamela on.

What a disaster.

All we need now is for Kane to down injured and next week will just be the lolz

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Well that's a disaster. Him and Bamford injured for me for next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Son's hammy looks to be gone :eek:

Just what I need ahead of GW29

Upset to be only getting 1 point for him this week, it’s another victory for the FHers next week though.

There will be people who’ve been properly preparing a plan for GW29 and will own all of Son, Bamford, Traore and Burn.

Advertisement