Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Match Day thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Son's hammy looks to be gone :eek:

Just what I need ahead of GW29
    Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    FFS . Sold Salah for son. Now he's down injured holding hamstring. One gameweek of misery thism

That will create waves for gw29. A lot raging I imagine. Plus Son was not involved in the game. He was just trying to burst forwards.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Son off, Lamela on.

What a disaster.

Have pity on those of us who captained KDB and vice captained son.... Just one of those gameweeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

This week so far
    Son
    Bamford
    Ricardo
    Sterling
    Gundo

Arsenal Spurs game is odd tippy, tappy, cagey, no bite in it.

siblers wrote: »
    This week so far
    Son
    Bamford
    Ricardo
    Sterling
    Gundo

And I thought I was badly off with three out of the five! There is always someone worse off as they say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Comments under that post seem to think that he turned up late for pre match preparation. hmm not sure what this will mean for their GW29 game :(

At least we'll be able to see if he starts the EL game on Thursday. Then no reason he shouldn't start game before IB...if he turns up on time that is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

After a whole season of him wrecking most weeks, I finally caved this week and brought in Son for Salah....

I'm not sure at this stage if playing FPL helps to put things in perspective or if it's just another layer of shyte on top of everything else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

Some players going be smashed for players the way things are going, makes the FH worth a little extra

keane2097 wrote: »
    This Pereira thing is a bitter pill in fairness!
    siblers wrote: »
    Be grand if it was a once off but its not stop dispensation of bitter pills the last couple of months

I only got him since gw27 for a -4 and he has me annoyed. Must be madding all together to have had him longer.

skippy15 wrote: »
    Some players going be smashed for players the way things are going, makes the FH worth a little extra

Yeah will be a far few -4's -8's even -12's from the looks of things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

titan18 wrote: »
    Well that's a disaster. Him and Bamford injured for me for next week.

Yep same here, have gone from a manageable 8 players for next week down to a likely 6. Wasnt intending playing the free hit but it might be necessary now

I only got him since gw27 for a -4 and he has me annoyed. Must be madding all together to have had him longer.

At least I got him in on wc so will only be using one ft on the fecker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

CSF wrote: »
    Upset to be only getting 1 point for him this week, it’s another victory for the FHers next week though.

There will be people who’ve been properly preparing a plan for GW29 and will own all of Son, Bamford, Traore and Burn.

3 from 4......unbelievable bad luck, was set up well for gw29, would have had 9 I think, I’ll do well to have 5 or 6 at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Yeah, I feel that’s been a thing this season. Not so much when you decide to play your chips but rather which way those teams play in and around it.

Teams and strategies have been built around chips, so for weeks people have been left hoping those teams do well in the build up to those weeks. Spurs coming good all of a sudden has been big for those not playing FH next week, but now this will have hurt many of them.

AdpRo wrote: »
    3 from 4......unbelievable bad luck, was set up well for gw29, would have had 9 I think, I’ll do well to have 5 or 6 at this stage.

Yeah, horrible luck for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Lamela (Moura)

Outrageous finish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I was pleased I had 7 players set for BGW29 - as well as 2 transfers to play with - but now looks like I've lost Bamford and Son. Gutted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I had 7 for next game week, down to 5 now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Dier is 100% coming in here for the one pointer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

What a finish Lamela. Class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

What a goal...

Lamela goal (Moura assist) - snuck in corner - cheeky goal

A nutmeg rabona. Unreal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Outrageous goal

I dunno, is it worth using the chip - like name 11/12 players that you could bring in for that GW that you know are going to play and worth bringing in. You probably already have 4/5 of the players that your naming,

Saving it for GW33 might be better shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

SlickRic wrote: »
    This season is amazing. I'm past properly caring, so I can enjoy it for what it's worth.

Ricardo Periera.

The latest to fúck me!

Amazing.

And I've Son.

And I've no FH.

As if any of you are surprised. Or care.

Cedric shot off the post

Iheanacho's ownership is 1.3%
    Lamela's ownership is 0.1%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭onrail

FFS With all these injuries, those with their FH left could make serious gains next week

• Advertisement

I dunno, is it worth using the chip - like name 11/12 players that you could bring in for that GW that you know are going to play and worth bringing in. You probably already have 4/5 of the players that your naming,

Saving it for GW33 might be better shout.

That 6/7 players you mention is still worth about 15 points at worst. If a couple of things go your way it’s easily a 30-40 point gain.

And a large percentage of 29 FHers will have wildcard in hand to plan for future weeks anyway.

Advertisement