Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sensor light

Options
  • 12-03-2021 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

I've 2 requests if possible. :D

I'm looking for very strong/bright solar sensor lights if anyone has any recommendations.

Also I don't know if they're available but does anyone know of any sensor light that you have situate the sensor 2/3 metres from the light as opposed to have it attached to it. Preferably solar powered but ill make a mains powered one work if need be

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

I've 2 requests if possible. :D

I'm looking for very strong/bright solar sensor lights if anyone has any recommendations.

Also I don't know if they're available but does anyone know of any sensor light that you have situate the sensor 2/3 metres from the light as opposed to have it attached to it. Preferably solar powered but ill make a mains powered one work if need be

Any electrical wholesalers should be able to sort you with External lights.

I haven't seen any sensors that work the way you require.
    Usually a cable from the sensor to light if not a whole unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Dahdum

Not solar powered, but we use Philips hue outside. Sensors are separate to the light. Bulbs are pricey but good quality.

Advertisement