Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding my potential child

Options
  • 12-03-2021 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi folks,

I had a one night stand about 20years ago, I was 19 at the time, met someone from I remember she was around 30 at a nightclub. We had unprotected sex, no phone numbers swapped and I went home afterwards. I always had a strange feeling about that moment, Like any young man I would be out and about all the time. I remember seeing what I thought was the same woman about a year later wheeling a buggy into the local pub that was attached to the nightclub where we met. I wasn’t even sure if it was her but I ran out of the pub.. I never returned back to the pub again. I can’t be sure if it was the same woman but I always had this strange feeling. I moved away from the area, I know I’m not a nice person if it was, I was young, naive and stupid and I regret not saying something the time but it’s always been on my mind. Again I’m not 100% sure but I would like to find out if I am the father, I wouldn’t know where to start.. if anyone who has experienced something like this..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

Do you know her name?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭Zebrag

Hi OP

Starting with did you get her name? Maybe a friend seen you leave the club with her and could potentially know her? If you got her name search through FB. Maybe if you really feel brave enough, make a post of FB yourself? Social Media has its negatives but its been positive too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

Also where did you sleep with her? Was it her house? If so would whoever lives there now have contact details for her?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

try doing a 23andme or similar DNA test? maybe she is searching too?
    Do you have any details about the girl at all?

Advertisement