Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I.am.fed.up.

Options
  • 13-03-2021 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Had a call to BOI requesting PSK for me and my wife on our account. Waited for 0.5 hr+ until VIP on that phone number will be willing to respond. Spent 0.5 hr+ explaining to that Very Important Person the reason why i'm calling. Spent 1hr+  while that VIP was torturing my wife with strange questions. When i tried to help, i was politely ****ed off with wording from that VIP person: "I do not want to hear your voice in background". 

Most funniest thing: my wife got PSK to our account where MY salary is, but i didn't :)

Guys, you cannot provide banking service. You can't print my full name on credit card because of what i losing money,  you can't  provide me PSK for my account. You simply can't  do what you have to do. You can't. I have to search for another bank. Probably outside of Ireland because al local banks are "not trusted" as goverment said.

P.S.

Do not try to delete this post! I do not appreciate censorship, snapshot is made in archive.org

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Thats me wrote: »
    Had a call to BOI requesting PSK for me and my wife on our account. Waited for 0.5 hr+ until VIP on that phone number will be willing to respond. Spent 0.5 hr+ explaining to that Very Important Person the reason why i'm calling. Spent 1hr+  while that VIP was torturing my wife with strange questions. When i tried to help, i was politely ****ed off with wording from that VIP person: "I do not want to hear your voice in background". 

Most funniest thing: my wife got PSK to our account where MY salary is, but i didn't :)

Guys, you cannot provide banking service. You can't print my full name on credit card because of what i losing money,  you can't  provide me PSK for my account. You simply can't  do what you have to do. You can't. I have to search for another bank. Probably outside of Ireland because al local banks are "not trusted" as goverment said.

P.S.

Do not try to delete this post! I do not appreciate censorship, snapshot is made in archive.org
    Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience when contacting our customer service team. In order to facilitate a request on the account our customer service advisors will need to ask some security questions to confirm they are speaking directly with the account holder. However if you remain unhappy with any aspect of the service you have received from Bank of Ireland and would like to make an official complaint please see here.

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well.

Thanks jen

Advertisement