Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Transfer/ FH Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭JPup

That must be the FH template because I have 8 of that 11.

I hope we all have a great week! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Did a -4 in the end: Holgate/Gundog/Son OUT, Veltman/Lingard/Bale IN. Not really looking forward to this week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,882 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Yea but in 2 or 3 of those games it wasn't because they were defensively sound it was because of some terrible misses by the opposition. Granted i didn't see the game last night so no idea how bad they were, but they need to win to make top 4.

Everyone reckons Brighton is the team to go for the CS - i think the game tonight will decided tomorrow's game - if Fulham win tonight, Newcastle are in the bottom 3 and Bruce will want to ensure there is no pressure over the international break, so they'll play an attacking game i feel.

Brighton have 3 tough games coming up after this so on that basis that need to win.

Fair enough. But I don't see how Newcastle can play an 'attacking game' all of a sudden when they have no fire power. Wilson, Saint-Maximan. Almiron all either out or only fit to play a bit part.

I captained Dunk anyway and went all in - treble Brighton defence.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Playing FH - and looking like having Watkins, Tierney and Reguilion on the bench

Dubravka
    Dunk, Creswell, Dallas
    Soucek, Lingard, Bale, Auba, Raphinha
    Bamford and Kane

Any obvious issues there - very unsure about double west ham in midfield but feel like Soucek is worth the punt and everything good comes through Lingard.

Headwreck

My team is slightly different to that - 4-4-2

Sanchez
    Veltman Dunk, Dallas, Reguillon
    Lingard Bale Aubameyang, Raphinha
    Antonio - Kane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Team has 80% on the template rating on Live Fpl. Think I may have been a bit too conservative with the free hit...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

if you knew he was going to be captained by 80% of players - would you stray from captaining him because spurs have been poor. And as poor as they are they could be within 3 points of top 4 if they win this weekend. With similar goal difference to Chelsea - they could bang in 4/5 easily - Villa and Martienz in particular has been living a charm life last few games.

Kane 78% captain in top 10k

Poor auld Ayling went to a lot of effort with that air guitar celebration and the goal was VAR'd out. I wonder does he have a plan B celebration in future?

Team has 80% on the template rating on Live Fpl. Think I may have been a bit too conservative with the free hit...

I just checked my team there. Thought I did a lot different but it is still at 58%

Advertisement