Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€130 for set of bridgestone Battlax BT016 PRO

Options
  • 13-03-2021 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Bridgestone Battlax BT016 PRO

120/70/17
    190/50/17

€130

That price for them can't be right can it , looking for ones for my k3 gsxr1000 anyone have experience with them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

pudzey101 wrote: »

120/70/17
    190/50/17

€130

That price for them can't be right can it , looking for ones for my k3 gsxr1000 anyone have experience with them ?

€130 a piece each? Bit steep, I've seen them at €80 odd front and €105ish rear.
    My mate used to swear by battlax but after having to get mitchelin pilots she finally agrees they're a better tire ha.

Grand tyre, very popular for a good reason, you should be closer to €200 than €260. If the €260 includes them supplying the tyres, taking off the wheels, removing and fitting the new tyres, balancing them and the recycle fee, then fair enough I suppose not too far out of the realms.
    If its just ordering them online and getting delivered to your house I'd look around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Mjolnir wrote: »
    €130 a piece each? Bit steep, I've seen them at €80 odd front and €105ish rear.
    My mate used to swear by battlax but after having to get mitchelin pilots she finally agrees they're a better tire ha.

Grand tyre, very popular for a good reason, you should be closer to €200 than €260. If the €260 includes them supplying the tyres, taking off the wheels, removing and fitting the new tyres, balancing them and the recycle fee, then fair enough I suppose not too far out of the realms.
    If its just ordering them online and getting delivered to your house I'd look around.

No 130 for both including delivery. Pilot pots are good too but for my riding style cant go wrong for 130 for a set

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

They've always been cheap, but usually 180 for a pair, so this price is excellent.

Good tyre too, the PRO version is a lot better than the original BT-016.

I'd go for it OP, assuming the tyres are in-date.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

No 130 for both including delivery. Pilot pots are good too but for my riding style cant go wrong for 130 for a set

At 130 for both I'd order 2 sets haha

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

120/70/17
    190/50/17

€130

Where from? That's a great price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement