Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change my settings

Options
  • 13-03-2021 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

So a thread link in email when clicked it takes me to the most recent post and not the first.
    TIA
    K

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can you give us some more information about your query? It's unclear what it is you're trying to do.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Shield wrote: »
    Can you give us some more information about your query? It's unclear what it is you're trying to do.

Thanks.

When receiving an email notification of a thread I am following, when I click on the thread link it takes me to the first post in the thread.
    How do I change it to take me to the most recent.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

We've looked into this, and presently, there is no option to have the e-mail notification show the latest posts.

Instead, you can click on the link to the thread, and then click on the small icon to the left of the thread title that looks like this firstnew.gif and you will be brought to all the posts you haven't read in that thread.

This may change in the future, but for now, that's a software limitation we can't get around.

Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement