Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Science outside of school? (Leaving Cert)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Newdawn11

Thanks so much for the reply. My son can code and is interested in computers so that is whythis might be the best option for him as an extra. Would also have to travel from Dublin, the only plus is that I am from there originally and go regularly to visit my parents. Was wondering if there was any issue doing the exam in your own school, having the right computer or software required etc.

Also, would it have eaten it to study time to travel to Limerick for the project. I am a secondary teacher myself so know how busy after Christmas in 6th Year can be. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and best of luck with the results.

Post edited by Newdawn11 on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭tscul32

Will message you next week, on hols at the moment.

Advertisement