Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Suburbs recommendations

Options
  • 13-03-2021 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm in the market looking for a family home in and around Dublin at around 400-550k range. Some of the things that matter to me:

- Ideally large house, 4-5 bed
    - safe, friendly area perhaps some community spirit
    - within 90 minute or so public commute to city centre, a GOOD direct connection.

I'm alright being away from the city, I'd normally work from home some days anyway and don't mind the commute, but I do value having a decent link as an alternative also. There are some beautiful properties down Kildare and all reasonable drive but the lack of direct transport terrifies me. So I'm thinking edges of Dublin could have something to offer?

Would any friendly soul give me some area recommendations? Or just general tips?
    I have the finance and everything arranged, just at a loss finding decent property.

Comments

Advertisement