Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where online is good place to buy vegetable seeds

Options
  • 13-03-2021 8:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49

Where online is good place to buy vegetable seeds
    As you can't buy from uk now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭whelzer

seedaholic.ie, no affiliation, just a happy customer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 Deseras

whelzer wrote: »
    seedaholic.ie, no affiliation, just a happy customer.

We are very sorry but due to the huge demand we are closed at the moment, We will be open again on Monday 15th March between 5-7pm

The wish list facility will still be open for the rest of the time, but you will be unable to place orders. We are so sorry for any inconvenience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 Deseras

Here's were I bought them in the end they come from holland so no uk import problems says it will take seven days they were a bit cheaper than another holland shop it was free shipping vs 6 45 euros from other place.

https://www.dutchgardenseeds.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 35 81r2

Thanks for posting that website. Was able to get all I wanted in one order, for my garden veg plan. When trying to order from some Irish sites, not all seeds were available unfortunately. May I ask did the delivery take a long

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

Deseras wrote: »
    Here's were I bought them in the end they come from holland so no uk import problems says it will take seven days they were a bit cheaper than another holland shop it was free shipping vs 6 45 euros from other place.

https://www.dutchgardenseeds.co.uk

Very good. Just ordered here. Free shipping and a great range. Hopefully the seeds are good quality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement