Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport

Options
  • 14-03-2021 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Anyone had a bike transported in Ireland recently? Looking at buying and with Covid restrictions don't know what is best way to do go about it. Anyone any idea of cost? 250 to 275km, 3 to 3.5 hrs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MotoTourist

Anyone had a bike transported in Ireland recently? Looking at buying and with Covid restrictions don't know what is best way to do go about it. Anyone any idea of cost? 250 to 275km, 3 to 3.5 hrs.

Call Jack. One4All Racecar transport.
    He does motorbikes for me. Prices are reasonable, better than others I have used. I import motorbikes and use him all the time.
    Tell him Dan have you his number: +353 87 397 4800

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MotoTourist

See pic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭ratracer

Where do you want it transported from/ to?

A mate of mine does a couple of weekly runs with a van and car transporter from Belfast- Dublin- Galway

Advertisement