Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso recycling, how does it work?

Options
  • 14-03-2021 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

Placed my first order online this morning and ordered a pick up for my empty capsules. It said pick up could happen up to 3 days after my delivery, and to leave the sealed bag on the doorstep. Do they give you any indication of when they are coming so you can put it out? We live in the country and am worried about animals eating through the bag if I just leave it sitting there for a few days. I had assumed that the courier delivering the new capsules would be the one taking away the old ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Placed my first order online this morning and ordered a pick up for my empty capsules. It said pick up could happen up to 3 days after my delivery, and to leave the sealed bag on the doorstep. Do they give you any indication of when they are coming so you can put it out? We live in the country and am worried about animals eating through the bag if I just leave it sitting there for a few days. I had assumed that the courier delivering the new capsules would be the one taking away the old ones.

It’s a separate courier and in my experience there is not prior notice. Having said that, I didn’t have them on the doorstep once and they rang the bell. They didn’t say they were there for Nespresso capsules though, just that I had a delivery to Swords for pick up and it took me a while to work out what they were looking for as I had only put in the order the previous day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Anytime I have left a bag out for recycling the guy delivering the new capsules takes the bag away.

Advertisement