Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTX 1080 ti Problem

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

well set my 1080ti up for mining while not in use (i feel horrible and dirty :D), temps sit between 55 - 60 with fans set to 75%, ive core at +65 and mem at +300, not going to push that anymore as the card will be running at 100% and i need it primarily for gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭cornholio509

1st i would suggest getting back in contact with the seller if possible . Sounds to me as if a resistor or capacitor is blown . 650W shoult be more than enough for that GPU . TO me its a physical issue with the GPU itself . So unless you are comfortable with diagnosing whats blown on the card i think you should return it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

1st i would suggest getting back in contact with the seller if possible . Sounds to me as if a resistor or capacitor is blown . 650W shoult be more than enough for that GPU . TO me its a physical issue with the GPU itself . So unless you are comfortable with diagnosing whats blown on the card i think you should return it

You're 5 days too late, they returned it and go the money back and bought another working card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Mods can lock this if they want to. I got sorted with another card, all good.

Thanks for everyone’s help.

Advertisement