Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone is trying to create an account with a username indicating me

Options
  • 14-03-2021 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭

Hi.

Someone is trying to create an account that gives users the impression it is me. I have no hand, act or part in creating the username ButtersSuki2. I suspect there is someone with a personal grudge against me doing this.

Can you investigate?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will get back to you on this as soon as possible.

Thanks.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I have been in discussion with the OP via PM over this. The account in question has not completed the sign up process and I am monitoring the situation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement