Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line between flirting and harrasment?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Tig98

https://youtu.be/89xbNkCn41E

Seems fairly relevant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

My wife turned me down 3 times before going on a date with me. She's still around and he have 2 kids.

You monster :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Invidious

By the same rationale though you could put a 99/1 rule in where the majority of men do abide by the art of flirtation yet the 99 are being told it's up to them to pick up for the 1% and yet all men are being called into question

I have to believe that real-world women (as opposed to women on Twitter) understand that they do not have issues with the vast majority of men. Most women enjoy being complimented and flirted with ... it's a natural part of life that has only been called into question recently by a rabid misandrist fringe hell-bent on radically altering relations between the sexes.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Grey Fox

The Sarah Evards case and the question on Current Affairs made me think of this. Many posts were people saying that men should be aware of what they say/do around women as even well meaning mean can make women feel uncomfortable with their comments/behavior.

So I was wondering, since people expect men to be aware of how they treat women but at the same time expect men to approach women first, when is it okay to flirt with a women and when does it cross into unwanted behavior?
    If the woman is attracted to the guy, it's flirting. If the woman thinks the guy is unattractive then its unwanted behaviour.

Advertisement