Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Block wall

Options
  • 15-03-2021 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Looking for ball park figure to build block wall in garden, it’s approx 9.5 mtrs long and 2 metres high. There is a fence there at the moment so foundations would need to be dug. Doesn’t require render or capping.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,218 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Did you get any prices I'm looking at options to replace a 40 meter hedge, needs to be 2 meters high as well, was checking out pre cast options, been quoted €8000 haven't got a price on a brick one but the pre cast guy said expect to pay €300 a meter and you need to plaster both sides after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

Did you get any prices I'm looking at options to replace a 40 meter hedge, needs to be 2 meters high as well, was checking out pre cast options, been quoted €8000 haven't got a price on a brick one but the pre cast guy said expect to pay €300 a meter and you need to plaster both sides after that.

Got one quote so far 3.5k which is pricey enough, waiting on two more, will share with you when I have them

• Registered Users Posts: 28,218 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Cheers, this is the pre cast I was thinking of, it seems like a solid product, I'd worry it'll fade though. Would it come in at about €2000/€2500 for your wall.

https://verticreteireland.ie/ they've more pics on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭maxamillius

Cheers, this is the pre cast I was thinking of, it seems like a solid product, I'd worry it'll fade though. Would it come in at about €2000/€2500 for your wall.

https://verticreteireland.ie/ they've more pics on Facebook.

Had a couple more quotes all coming in around 3k!

Advertisement