Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality window Blinds

Options
  • 16-03-2021 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I would like to fit out a renovated house with good quality blinds. I havent decided on the type of blind and would need the name of a good company. I've used Thomas Sanderson in the past as they provided good advice and service. However, I'm not sure they work this far up in the Republic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8 John B Williams

Hi..
    If you aren't sure about the kind of blinds you might need, please do some short research on this from various web pages. Once you are sure of this, any of <SNIP> can help you with the best brands available plus the cost incurred for the same. Also, they will assist you with window treatment and window covering if you require it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭babybuilder

Hi..
    If you aren't sure about the kind of blinds you might need, please do some short research on this from various web pages. Once you are sure of this, any of <SNIP> can help you with the best brands available plus the cost incurred for the same. Also, they will assist you with window treatment and window covering if you require it.

Hi can you pm me
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hi can you pm me
    Thanks
    They posted a link to a Canadian website so I wouldnt bother about the PM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭babybuilder

muffler wrote: »
    They posted a link to a Canadian website so I wouldnt bother about the PM :)

Thanks. Didn't see that

• Advertisement
Advertisement