Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why ‘No statements found’ message for Credit Card on new mobile app?

Options
  • 16-03-2021 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Cannot access any statements on either ‘upgraded’ mobile app or  new look 365 website 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Howsthat wrote: »
    Cannot access any statements on either ‘upgraded’ mobile app or  new look 365 website 
    Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. To access e-statements for your account please log into the account either through the mobile app or the main website, select the account you wish to view the statements for and then the statements tab. Here you can view the statements on the account.

To request an up to date statements please log into the account, select services, manage statements and order an up to date statement.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Howsthat

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. To access e-statements for your account please log into the account either through the mobile app or the main website, select the account you wish to view the statements for and then the statements tab. Here you can view the statements on the account.

To request an up to date statements please log into the account, select services, manage statements and order an up to date statement.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen
    Jen...none of this works. The statements tab simply shows  ‘No Statements Found’ on both mobile app and 365 online website on iPad. Is there any way I could send a screenshot to any BOI service to show this issue. I’m not getting any answers to this query. Where can I go now with this problem?
    Jo

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Howsthat

I should add the statements for current account are accessible but nothing for Credit Card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

I should add the statements for current account are accessible but nothing for Credit Card
    Thanks for getting back to us here. Can we check with you have you recently received a new credit card? If this has been the case we would suggest that you contact our Card services team on 0818 251 251 and one of our colleagues here will be more than happy to help with this.

Our team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and will be more than happy to help with this.

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well during this time.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement