Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden Eagle HK416 CAG Project

• 16-03-2021 1:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hey guys.

This is a FULL METAL Golden Eagle 416. It's a NEW AEG. Really new. I bought it on airsofteire.ie in october of 2020 but I couldn't play with it for the reasons everyone knows (right?). It's getting around 320fps with 0.20g. I'd recommend use heavier bb's for droping fps (to follow the airsoft rules in Ireland).

Who saw my other post could've have seen this same AEG, original. It's because I was trying to sell "clean", before start the project. So I decided to finish it and I really liked the results but I still need to sell it anyway.

Like I said before: The rifle NEVER went a game. NEVER saw the sun, rain, wind. It's brand new... just've seen the spray can lol :D. I couldn't even shot 30rds with it.

Comes with

- Eotech XPS-2;
    - Magnifier 3x zoom;
    - Magpul CTR stock and original GE 416 stock;
    - LA-5C PEQ Fully functional (Torch, Green laser and IR laser);
    - Torch with IR filter;
    - Double remote switch;
    - Grip;
    - 3 midcaps;
    - Lipo 11.1v (fits inside the tube);
    - Surefire suppressor;

Everything is new.

6AJZZEv.jpg
    YrZjolP.jpg
    p0jSJTZ.jpg
    URSo7SM.jpg
    bixmYSj.jpg

I'm asking €400 for everything (Believe-me, the whole kit costs much more than it) but I'm open to offers.

-

EDIT:

After discuss with a mate about Green Laser, I decided to give the option to buyer choose if he wants or no the LA-5C (replica).
    With LA-5C, the price keep €400 and buyer take responsibility.
    Without LA-5C, the price goes to €360 (still with Torch and remote switch)
    Always play safe. The best part of airsoft it's the stories and laughs after finishing a game.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hey
    You have done a lovely job dressing it up but just a word of caution, green lasers aren't legal in Ireland and can't be sold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭NickMiller

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Hey
    You have done a lovely job dressing it up but just a word of caution, green lasers aren't legal in Ireland and can't be sold.

Thanks for warn me bro but this LA-5C it's just a replica, it's not powerful or dangerous for human eye or for planes (it's less than 5mw power). I researched a lot of info before buying it, so, I'm sure this is perfectly legal.

In this post below you can see people in a discussion about it.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057150317

Cheers buddy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Last word from me. It isnt the power of the laser but the frequency the laser is at. And the colours green and blue lasers are not legal for Ireland. Its been spoken about on and off for as long asim on boards.
    Most sites will tell you not to use it etc
    Only speaking from my own personal experience.
    Much prefer the green myself.
    Good luck with your sale it really looks like a great set up.

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Last word from me. It isnt the power of the laser but the frequency the laser is at. And the colours green and blue lasers are not legal for Ireland. Its been spoken about on and off for as long asim on boards.
    Most sites will tell you not to use it etc
    Only speaking from my own personal experience.
    Much prefer the green myself.
    Good luck with your sale it really looks like a great set up.

I really appreciate your advice and attention. I've seen just about the power, not about frequency. Due this, I'm open to take this out of the kit it and reduce the price or if the buyer want it, it will be for his responsibility. Thanks.

SOLD

Admin, please change the topic status.

• Advertisement
Advertisement