Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Patrick's Day Protests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    Play the man rather than the ball , the leftist way

He's a rabble rousing hate monger so no.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Where have I hurled abuse at any poster on here?

If you could point out where I advocated for violence against peaceful protesters I’ll edit my post.

Lá le Pádraig sona Daoibh (that’s Gaelic btw, patriot).

Hold up you were just praising police for cracking a woman's skull. I'm not going to say what I think of people like you but i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who feels the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

dan1895 wrote: »

Disagree strongly

He's one of the few journalists left not completely wed to group think

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Timmy O Toole

Hold up you were just praising police for cracking a woman's skull. I'm not going to say what I think of people like you but i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who feels the same.

Cracked her scull to protect her health

Are the news and media outlets at the protest not just as culpable?
    No social distancing from anyone in that video.

Remember; All Pigs are equal but some Pigs are more equal than others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Everyday i hear reporters standing in the corridor outside the daily briefings room with whatever team makes up a camera crew telling us that no non essential journeys, work from home if you can, or simply dont work.

Or the rte reporters stood outside whatever station or government building they are reporting on, usually in soft focus, they could use stock footage and you would not be able to tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Quote the post where I praised the police for cracking a woman’s skull, good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

A dozen journos climbing across each other to get a photo of a handful of protesters and one arrest.:pac: ffs

Lads..... Iv seen bigger dust ups outside nightclubs at closing time.

Cracked her scull to protect her health

She has an immune system. Isn’t that enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Not surprising to see the same police force that was notable in its absence/inaction in regard to the BLM marches, feminist demonstrations, the Clonee disturbances and various mass Traveller gatherings around the country reacting in compelling force to these planned anti-lockdown protests.

The law, as well as media outrage, is now applied selectively in this country on the basis of personal identity and/or perceived political association.

If our elite had integrity, either it would all be OK or none of it would be OK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Where have I hurled abuse at any poster on here?

If you could point out where I advocated for violence against peaceful protesters I’ll edit my post.

Lá le Pádraig sona Daoibh (that’s Gaelic btw, patriot).

I dont feed trolls. Look back on your recent posts and see.

I had a nice walk this morning through a sunny stephens green with my daughter. No trouble at all much to your disappointment i would say.

“Ar scáth a chéile a mhaireann na daoine”

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Yeah, I’m praising them. I shouldn’t end up on the wrong side anyway, I’m not a useless, brain dead gimp.

Right there is where you praised them, tuff man basking in the fuzzy glow of a cracked woman's skull.

• We're praising the Dutch Police now are we, keep cheering them on just don't be surprised when you end up on the wrong side or History.....they cracked her skull, she deserved it though as she's doesn't believe what you do.

Her own fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,051 ✭✭✭endainoz

BensMixed wrote: »
    Great work by the guards keeping this a scum free day so far. The last thing we need on Paddys day is images of scum on the streets abusing gardai like the last protest the filth had.

Going ok so far, it's early yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Probably better that there's protests though. As at least then they won't be drinking at a house party which is probably what they're doing instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,906 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Quote the post where I praised the police for cracking a woman’s skull, good man.

You did, post 555
    Yeah, I’m praising them.

Right there is where you praised them, tuff man basking in the fuzzy glow of a cracked woman's skull.

In my first post, which you won’t quote of course, because you’d rather weasel my words, I said ‘it’s not right’.

But, maybe she should’ve worn a helmet. Or would that be like a muzzle? You keep using the ‘woman’s skull’ like it adds some weight to your anti-police bias.

Actually just watched the video there now, in reality the police did nothing it was the force of the water which knocked her against the wall. No idea if her skull was cracked, and where is the video of what led to her getting hosed?

Life is full of risks. Take personal responsibility. Isn’t that what these protests are all about?

I’m sure the mob will be on to paint me as a violent misogynist any time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭dontmindme

• Registered Users Posts: 7,906 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

So it was all a damp squib??

Or

Is there chaos outside RTE while all resources are in O'Connell St?

Crafty 'Patriots'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Acosta

dan1895 wrote: »

He's a figure of fun at this point, so bad is his track record in politics and running campaigns. Lucky for him that Ganley pays him to be a full time blogger or he might have to get a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭redarmy

Dolores Cahill just spoke to the crowd warning about face masks.

Said children’s “IQ won’t be as high because of the lack of oxygen”.

“Oxygen deprived people are easier to manipulate.”

• Registered Users Posts: 5,051 ✭✭✭endainoz

redarmy wrote: »

That's hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

Did you even look this up before trying to use it as a smear? A wise man would have.

Could Oxygen Make You Smarter?!

Mild oxygen deficits to the brain shown to impact long term IQ and rate of disability

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

She must have worn a mask all her life so.

You know you’ve made it in life if you’re taking advice from that gowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭2011abc

TomTomTim wrote: »
    Did you even look this up before trying to use it as a smear? A wise man would have.

Mild oxygen deficits to the brain shown to impact long term IQ and rate of disability

Obvious agenda here and the number of FG HQ bots is unreal.Cherry picking figures and stereotypes to highlight while the very vast majority of those against this and who would be marching but for fear of arrest are ordinary decent citizens . .Sure everybody knows olympic athletes wear face masks to INCREASE Oxygen flow to body...Jesus wept .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Yeah, obviously 02 deficiency is caused by wearing face masks. Just look at all those low IQ surgeons who wear them all day, every day!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,081 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Those links.....are hilarious.

The first one...definitely a reliable resource...I get all my trusted news from...oxygenworldwide.......lol

The second one...come on...laughable and entirely unrelated to someone wearing a mask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

ecoli3136 wrote: »

G’way with you reputable links.

Advertisement