Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek Mayhem: A Bonkers Late Late Show - WEDNESDAY 17th March 2021.

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

"the mountain between us" is someone in RTE highlighting the gap in interviewing skills between Ryan Tubridy and a multi toilet at electric picnic.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,523 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Go on the owl!

Oh wait :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

at least we can watch Miss Winslet's fine bosom

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Andy454

This Friday night movie night is a great idea! Long may it continue...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

there was always a movie on friday night after the late late

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Andy454

fryup wrote: »
    there was always a movie on friday night after the late late

That was too late for me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,521 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Did people really think that Ryan Tubridy would do 2 late late shows in a week...on a measley 500k a year???

Sure he deserves a break of 2 months now for having lifted the nations spirits on its national holiday...

What a hero.

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭mistersifter

just think, he's probably at home right now watching recordings of old Toy Shows

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

It's quiet Friday evening moments like this that you realise The Late Late Show (in its current format) is a pointless, contrived piece of ****e forced television entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Did people really think that Ryan Tubridy would do 2 late late shows in a week...on a measley 500k a year???

Sure he deserves a break of 2 months now for having lifted the nations spirits on its national holiday...

What a hero.

all that toe-tapping must've taken it's toll on Wednesday - sure he's off the radio now for a week or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 a chuisle

Hmmm ... think I liked the movie more than The Late Late Show tonight. Same again next week please

Advertisement