Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary schools with Breakfast Clubs

• 16-03-2021 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just seeing what schools in Limerick do breakfast clubs this is a must as we both work. Looking more at the suburbs Roxboro, Mungret etc as these are more accessible to work thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭gotasmoke

I'm not aware of schools that have breakfast club but there are creches that have breakfast club and then operate a bus service to bring children to school. It's worth calling around as there are a few offering this service but Starting Small Standing Tall gets a thumbs up from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Smcn1

Thank you for your reply. I know of some country schools that offer the service of a breakfast club but I’m not aware of any schools closer to the city but that would be a great second option thanks so much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Smcn1 wrote: »
    Just seeing what schools in Limerick do breakfast clubs this is a must as we both work. Looking more at the suburbs Roxboro, Mungret etc as these are more accessible to work thank you

Queen of Peace in Janesboro has a breakfast club

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Scoil Iosogain sexton st Limerick

Advertisement