Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bremore pastures, Balbriggan

• 16-03-2021 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi guys,

Myself and my partner are looking to buy in the next year. We don't have a big budget but are spending a lot on rent for the last few years and want to get on the property ladder. We have been looking at Balbriggan as my partner works in North Dublin and it is generally cheaper than other places in Dublin.

There have been a lot of properties we've seen on daft in Bremore Pastures and Bremore Castle, I am just wondering if anyone lives there and could give us insight into the area? I'm just wondering if there is an issue as we have seen a lot of properties go up for sale in the area.

Thanks for your help,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Girl_harbour

Im in Bremore castle, bought here last March, generally its quiet enough without any issues!

Advertisement