If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED65CX5LB order cancellation?

Options
  • 16-03-2021 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,053 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I ordered one of these and have been thoroughly messed about in terms of non-delivery at specified times, and now delivery has been postponed to Thursday.

I presume I can cancel this order and you will refund my CC in full?  If so, how long until the funds are back in my account?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cnocbui wrote: »
    Hi

I ordered one of these and have been thoroughly messed about in terms of non-delivery at specified times, and now delivery has been postponed to Thursday.

I presume I can cancel this order and you will refund my CC in full?  If so, how long until the funds are back in my account?
    Hi Cnocbui.

I really do apologise for the hassle you have had with the delivery.

I can arrange for the order to be cancelled and the funds refunded back to you.
    I would take several days for the funds to arrive back into your account.

I believe Emma who deals with our logistics has also been in touch regarding this.

Let me know if you would like to proceed with the refund and I will get that sorted for you.

"We are closed tomorrow and then back open Thursday".

• Registered Users Posts: 20,053 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Hi

Hi Cnocbui.

I believe Emma who deals with our logistics has also been in touch regarding this.

Let me know if you would like to proceed with the refund and I will get that sorted for you.

Hi Kenny

Yes, I wish to cancel the order, thanks.  No reflection on Emma who has handled this satisfactorily - the same can not be said for your courier.  I presume you are aware of the order in question, or would you like me to PM you the order number?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi

Hi Cnocbui.

Hi Kenny

Yes, I wish to cancel the order, thanks.  No reflection on Emma who has handled this satisfactorily - the same can not be said for your courier.  I presume you are aware of the order in question, or would you like me to PM you the order number?
    Hi Cnocbui.

Again I really do apologise for this.

I will have the order cancelled straight away and the funds refund back to you.

This may take a few days to arrive back into your account.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Concbui,

thanks for the post and apologies for the courier issue - I am trying to investigate but of course as its Patrick's Day 'Eve' no one is answering phones..

I have dropped you a mail personally,

Best regards,
    John McDonald

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.