Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reheat chilli with Lidl seasoning sachet

Options
  • 16-03-2021 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys.

I made a chilli con carne with the Newgate chilli con carne seasoning sachet last night.

I noticed on the cooking instructions it said "eat while hot, do not reheat". I did however refrigerate the left overs right after cooking in a sealed container.

Should be okay to reheat, right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

No you'll die of botulism.
    It'll be fine, I do stuff like that all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭con747

How long before this is closed down as food health and safety advice. Stop watch on.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

con747 wrote: »
    How long before this is closed down as food health and safety advice. Stop watch on.

51 minutes.

giphy.gif

Mod note: OP, people on the internet can't answer that. Honestly, we can't see or smell the food, know the conditions it was stored in, know how quickly it was put in the fridge, and a million other factors you'd need to consider. Food safety is not allowed on this forum for that reason, sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement