Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phonewatch Renewal

Options
  • 16-03-2021 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,767 ✭✭✭

Our annual contract with Phonewatch expired yesterday.

We realised this last week and contacted them on Wednesday or Thursday to ask about why we hadn't been sent a renewal notice. Their response was to say that the renewal wasn't due until March 15th and that they would contact us on the 15th to tell us how much it will cost to renew our cover for the next year.

When I said that this was unacceptable and that any other provider we deal with for anything gives us a month's notice or thereabouts, their response was to say that they would talk to their accounts department and get back to us.

We're still waiting ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,767 ✭✭✭abff

And less than 25 minutes after I posted the above, we got an email from Phonewatch attaching our renewal invoice. I'm not a great believer in coincidences, but it seems hardly likely that they are monitoring Boards. Or are they???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

abff wrote: »
    And less than 25 minutes after I posted the above, we got an email from Phonewatch attaching our renewal invoice. I'm not a great believer in coincidences, but it seems hardly likely that they are monitoring Boards. Or are they???

Well anybody can read these threads as you know. I imagine they do, considering the level of discussion that is usually here about them.

Advertisement