Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio alarm on Google Nest Hub?

• 16-03-2021 10:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I just bought a Google Nest Hub to replace an old radio alarm clock. There are plenty of nice gentle alarm sounds to wake you up, but bizarrely it appears it’s not possible to be woken up by a radio station, even though it does appear to be possible in other countries. Does anyone know more about this and suggest any hacks/workarounds?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I just say “hey Google wake me with the radio at 7am” and it works fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

2011 wrote: »
    I just say “hey Google wake me with the radio at 7am” and it works fine.

Hi. Thanks for your response, only just seen it now. I tried what you suggested, but the alarm tone sounded and not the radio. Very strange! Does your Google respond asking what radio station you want to wake up to? Also, are you located in Ireland like myself and have you got the exact same product (Google Nest Hub)?

Advertisement