Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Looking forward to this Summer update. I have about 11 mil to splash on something nice and would definitely put it towards a nice Fast and Furious style car as long as they're fast enough that I won't be going back to generic super car. The multi part robbery missions sounds like what's in RDR Online summer update which is fairly generic missions that links a character through 3 parts (rescue him, kidnap someone for him, help him steal stash). If these are crew focused, might be a laugh to have a few people on trying anyway. Haven't played GTA in over a month, must log in and reacquaint myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

The car meet is right up my street.

Here we go 20th July, actually looks class. Not much info on what is actually in it but definitely liking the scene.

Edit: Newswire - https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/25o1829o5o4993/los-santos-tuners-coming-july-20

Ton of info on that link, how the car meet works, new rep system for it, 17 new cars, some will have extra customizations available on next gen exclusively when it launches. New cars are savage, looks like it will be fun.

So I checked out Cypress Flats and couldn't find the warehouse from the pic (I didn't look too hard) but noticed a 10 car garage bang in the middle of it. I had recently moved my favourite cars to the Arcade as a base of operations but it's so dark in there, every car looks black, awful showroom. Said I'd buy this garage as it would be a close showroom and then noticed a house - 12 Sustancia Road for 140k with 6 car garage. Actually reminds me of Dom's house from Fast & Furious and in a lovely run down but nice spot imo. Tons more personality than my high end apartment and a nice spawn point for the new dlc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The game has some hard speed limits in it, so next gen might allow that to be increased.

Just got an easy $100k for doing a new survival map. I like doing them, but it's hard to get above wave 4 going solo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

I like them as well but my god the payout in Cash and RP is terrible, hardly worth doing them, and thats even with double rp&cash this week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I was getting 50-60k for the survival for getting either to wave 10 or near it.

I see that you have a Peyote in your garage, they are nice. I have one in dark purple with the metal roof, looks deadly!

• Advertisement

Love my Peyote but i spent way too much money on that with the lowrider dlc only to use it for about 30 minutes. Hope the Tuner dlc has a bit more staying power. Sounds good at least that some cars will have a speed upgrade on next gen. Sounds like they will already be some of the fastest cars in the game if they can only get faster on next gen.

What new cars ye getting? 10 new ones or Tuesday and an extra 7 in the coming weeks. I'm gonna get one and fully upgrade it, will see what gets released in upcoming weeks then. I want to try keep some money for next gen in a few months so don't want to blow it all on this.

The Tailgater S and the ZR350 are my picks.

1. Karin Futo GTX (Toyota AE86 Trueno)
    2. Annis Euros (Non Arena ZR380, Nissan 350Z)
    3. Vapid Dominator GTT (Ford Mustang Boss 302 1969)
    4. Annis ZR350 (Mazda RX7 FD)
    5. Dinka RT3000 (Honda S2000)
    6. Vulcar Warrener HKR (Hakosuka Skyline Ute)
    7. Obey Tailgater S (Audi RS3 Saloon)
    8. Dinka Jester RR (Toyota Supra Mk5)
    9. Annis Remus (Nissan Silvia S13)
    10. Karin Calico GTF (Toyota Celica)
    11. Ubermacht ??? (BMW M2)
    12. Emperor ??? (Lexus RCF)
    13. Pfister ??? (Porsche 718 Cayman)
    14. Pfister ??? (Porsche 992 911)
    15. Emperor ??? (Toyota GT86 /GR86)
    16. Vapid ??? (Ford Mustang SN95 SVT)
    17. Vapid ??? (Saleen Mustang)

Found that list on Reddit. For me, it's between the Remus (Silvia), Dominator Gt (Mustang Boss) and Calico GTF (Celica). I'm sure there'll be plenty of comparison vids anyway showing which ones are best.

I'm happy that there is a four door saloon car listed above, as I do like my saloon cars. Might pick up the pickup truck too and park it next to my Slamvan and Rat Truck.

I wonder what the Prize Ride Challenge will be? Surely won't be easy when the car will easily be worth 1 mil +

• Registered Users Posts: 8,993 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Any idea what time the DLC will launch tomorrow??

Ah that sounds class altogether. I'm reading it should go live about 10am our time. Watched Fast & Furious last night in preparation :)

Post edited by Zero-Cool on

• Advertisement

Jumped on tonight and saw i had 700k worth of goods to sell from my nightclub, fun mission but my truck for stuck in the first drop off, that up and atomiser is essential!

Hope they autoshop business is real. Class concept but will be interesting to see if it turns out to be an actual earner or not with it like most of the MC business. The robbery jobs could be fun as well and the fact Fleeca might be back sounds great. One of my favourite heists as it was so basic but a lot of fun, would be all for that style.

Update is live now, 3.6gb.

You need to pay membership of 50k to get access to the rep system and prize ride challenge. You have to buy an Autoshop to start the robbery missions. Autoshop acts as a business as well, a guy bought the most expensive one and fully upgraded it for 4.3 mil. Each car looks to be 1.5-2 mil so I may need another few trips to Cayo but looking class so far.

The Prize Ride Challenge is a Sprint series and you have to place top 3 for 3 days in a row.

3 robberies so far, mini heists with prep and scores, looks fun but about 170k payment so far, not great but can be done in invite only lobbies.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,993 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

20 July 2021

/r/gtaonline

Podium Vehicle

Ocelot Lynx

New Content

Vapid Dominator GTT

Annis Remus

Karin Calico GTF

Karin Futo GTX

Vulcar Warrener HKR

Dinka RT3000

Dinka Jester RR

Annis ZR350

Annis Euros

Obey Tailgater S

Auto Shops

Bonus GTA$ and RP Activities

2x GTA$ and RP on Stunt Races - Hotring Circuit

2x GTA$ and RP on Stunt Races - Issi Classic

2x GTA$ and RP on Stunt Races - RC Bandito

Discounts

Lampadati Michelli GT - 40% off

Vapid Dominator GTX - 40% off

Maibatsu Penumbra FF - 30% off

BF Club - 40% off

Vapid GB200 - 40% off

Annis Savestra - 40% off

Time Trial

Up Chiliad, Par Time 01:10:10

RC Bandito Time Trial

La Fuente Blanca , Par Time 01:27:00

Premium Race

Senora Freeway

Turned up to the car meet in my matt black Obey 9F. Some very nice rides there.

I have no idea what car to get first, i want to be able to compete in the races as the rep system seems to be fairly hefty with rep levels going into the hundreds to unlock some cool stuff.

Can't even decide on an Auto Shop location :(

• Advertisement

^ The Calico GTF is on the top of my list.

Advertisement