Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction for calling out blatant generalization in gay thread .

Options
  • 17-03-2021 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Op comes on saying he is worried his new community will hate him because he is gay ??

I pointed out / they might possibly just dislike HIM if he has that attitude ..

Then BOOM ... infraction traction !!

How is it ok to generalize a whole community ?
    When did boards get so ‘woke’ that one can’t make a counter argument to ANYBODY who is LGBTQRS*

A bit of common sense please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭doughef

doughef wrote: »
    Op comes on saying he is worried his new community will hate him because he is gay ??

I pointed out / they might possibly just dislike HIM if he has that attitude ..

Then BOOM ... infraction traction !!

How is it ok to generalize a whole community ?
    When did boards get so ‘woke’ that one can’t make a counter argument to ANYBODY who is LGBTQRS*

A bit of common sense please

Now I’m banned from the site !!
    Is this North Korea ??

Hello ???

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

You told a gay poster moving to a new neighborhood and expressing concerns about the possibility of homophobia being an issue to "get over themselves" and called them an "unbelievable drama king".

You weren't banned from the site, as evidenced by your ability to post here - you were banned from the forum by the forum mods.

You did just breach the probation I put on your account not long ago though, so *now* you are banned from the site. See you in a month.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement