Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smartphone

• 17-03-2021 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi. People can't hear me properly on phone. They say the sound is smudgy. So I downloaded a sound booster. It's making my own videos etc louder but I'm wondering would it make my voice clearer on phone calls. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Hi. People can't hear me properly on phone. They say the sound is smudgy. So I downloaded a sound booster. It's making my own videos etc louder but I'm wondering would it make my voice clearer on phone calls. Thanks in advance.

Probably a defective microphone in your phone. No app will fix it. How old it the phone? What make/model is it?

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭fantastic98

DopeTech wrote: »
    Probably a defective microphone in your phone. No app will fix it. How old it the phone? What make/model is it?

It's 2 years old and it's a xiamoni mi max 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭fantastic98

DopeTech wrote: »

I'm wondering if I speak through my amplifier will the caller hear me clearer .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,164 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

If out of warranty I'd imagine you could get this repaired very cheaply in one of the little Chinese repair shopa

What? How would that help. You use a microphone to capture voice, this app amplifies the speaker volume.

I'm sorry to say you'll most likely need to change phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭DopeTech

It's 2 years old and it's a xiamoni mi max 3.

As others have said you could try price it in one of those chinese repair shops but you might be better off looking for another phone. If the repair is expensive it might make more sense to replace than throw good money after bad.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Temporary fix could be using a headset with microphone. Chances are some came in the box with the phone.

Advertisement