If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BX oled

Options
  • 17-03-2021 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Hi RS

All going to plan I should be moving into new house next week. 
    What's the availability of the 55bx oled for delivery to kildare?
    Will be strapped for cash so any deals much appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

PCDub wrote: »
    Hi RS

All going to plan I should be moving into new house next week. 
    What's the availability of the 55bx oled for delivery to kildare?
    Will be strapped for cash so any deals much appreciated.

Cheers
    Hi PCDub,

We are actually completely sold out of the OLED55BX6 at the moment, I only have the OLED55CX5 left! It's just dropped in price to £1199 sterling though!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Any restock date on the BX?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

That is a decent stg price for the cx but when the bank does the euro conversion it'll be outside my budget for the moment.  I'll keep an eye on the price and you never know there maybe another deal on the cx.
    Cheers 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

PCDub wrote: »
    That is a decent stg price for the cx but when the bank does the euro conversion it'll be outside my budget for the moment.  I'll keep an eye on the price and you never know there maybe another deal on the cx.
    Cheers 
    No problem PCDub, keep an eye on the website sure!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.