Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd Year CBA dates

Options
  • 18-03-2021 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Just wondering does anybody here have any clarity on what the current position for Third Year CBA's is? I can see an NCAA document online issued in September which gives dates of March 26th for completion of whole process in my subject History. This however obviously is before the Junior Cycle exam was cancelled and before 3rd years were out of the classroom for this extended period. Is there now any update on a final date for completion for inclusion in school reports?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

jayo76 wrote: »
    Just wondering does anybody here have any clarity on what the current position for Third Year CBA's is? I can see an NCAA document online issued in September which gives dates of March 26th for completion of whole process in my subject History. This however obviously is before the Junior Cycle exam was cancelled and before 3rd years were out of the classroom for this extended period. Is there now any update on a final date for completion for inclusion in school reports?

Did they do their CBA1 in 2nd year?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭jayo76

Moody_mona wrote: »
    Did they do their CBA1 in 2nd year?

We were in the middle of the 2nd week of completing it when schools closed last year. They have now completed and submitted one this year but we have not had a SLAR meeting yet.

Advertisement