Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group Credit Ops

Options
  • 18-03-2021 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I cannot get through to talk to somebody in Revoked cards in Group Credit Ops re an error on an account is there an email or contact number that I can get through on? currently on call two and holding now for 40 minutes and no sign of call been taken

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

JoCoB wrote: »
    I cannot get through to talk to somebody in Revoked cards in Group Credit Ops re an error on an account is there an email or contact number that I can get through on? currently on call two and holding now for 40 minutes and no sign of call been taken
    Thanks JoCob for getting in touch. 

Sorry to hear of your experience this morning. 

When you mention card, may we ask is it in relation to a Credit Card rather than a Debit card? 

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JoCoB

Thanks JoCob for getting in touch. 

Sorry to hear of your experience this morning. 

When you mention card, may we ask is it in relation to a Credit Card rather than a Debit card? 

Many thanks
    Alison

Yes a Credit Card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Thanks for getting back to us JoCob,

Could we ask you to send us a PM with your name and mobile number? We can certainly link in with our credit card team to look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement