Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy long trough style planters

Options
  • 18-03-2021 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking to buy some long trough style planters to plant some bamboo as a screen between our garden and our neighbours. I'm looking for maybe two 5 or 6ft long planters. If anyone has any experience in purchasing something would appreciate if you can let me know. I'm in the Dublin area. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

They are easy enough to make out of timber. There is normally a few people on advert selling them.

Try Dublin Planters on Facebook and they have a good website. Expensive but classy and good quality. As the previous poster stated, you can make these yourself fairly handily too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,463 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

Scaffolding planks are great for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Try Dublin Planters on Facebook and they have a good website. Expensive but classy and good quality. As the previous poster stated, you can make these yourself fairly handily too.
    Just had a look there, tempting !

Just had a look there, tempting !

I'm going to take the plunge and get one for my wife as a present.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

I'm going to take the plunge and get one for my wife as a present.

Could double up as a coffin if she's not pleased!

Could double up as a coffin if she's not pleased!

Ha, I wouldn't do that to her!

Advertisement