Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I changed my phune number

Options
  • 18-03-2021 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Dear all

I changed my phone number and I am not currently in Ireland. I need to make a payment, but it's not possible since the I need to access the confirmation number sent to my phone.
    I also can't update the app because of the same reason. Is it possible to receive this number through email? If not, how can I update my number. I have urgency in making this payment.

I'd appreciate any help.

Best regards,
    Janaina Alves

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Janaina, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty logging in and making this payment. To change this number, it would be best to link in with our colleagues on +35314606410. One of our colleagues can certainly update this number for you. Our lines are open 9am-5pm.

We hope this helps. 

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement