Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Diploma in Arts still offered?

Options
  • 18-03-2021 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Does UCD still offer the HDip in various Arts subjects? The page hasn't been updated since last year and there's no mention of it in their 2021/22 prospectus. I'm looking into doing one in Irish and I contacted a couple of people in the school itself about it but it's been over a month and I haven't heard back. Has anyone here got any idea? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Proferoxa wrote: »
    Does UCD still offer the HDip in various Arts subjects? The page hasn't been updated since last year and there's no mention of it in their 2021/22 prospectus. I'm looking into doing one in Irish and I contacted a couple of people in the school itself about it but it's been over a month and I haven't heard back. Has anyone here got any idea? Thanks!

Your best bet would be to contact the arts programme office. They'd know for sure.

I don't think that Arts part-time is offered any more. I'm not sure if this has a bearing.

Advertisement