Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rachael Blackmore v

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Rachel also the fav to be RTEsportsperson of the year at 2/5 with Boylesports. Can she do an RTE/BBC Sportsperson of the year double...

I/ll be on Farinet e/w and Ballyadam Win tomorrow Cheltenham

A well merited award, Hope she celebrates with a JP winner Anysecondnow e/w 110 Navan, i'm on e/w

Wow Rachel gets the WORLD sportsstaroftheyear BBC award 21. 21 a stellar year for Rachel her rides and support crew.

Yay for Rachael 😁

Forgot about the show being on last night, and I rarely watch the news, but I haven't heard much about her achievement...

WD Rachael !

• Advertisement

Delighted for her. She got delayed at Manchester Airport and had to accept award via zoom!

Best of luck to Rachael, hope she gets a brace of winners on D1 and topjock festival 22!

will do a small e/w L15 on D1: Coeursublime, Honeysuckle, Tellmesomethinggirl, Championgreen.

What a week for Rachael. She just added the Gold Cup to her collection of trophies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭rolling boh

hard to find words at this stage for what she has done well deserved am delighted for her .

• Advertisement

I'll be forgetting all my losses at Cheltenham22 and forever remembering Rachaels rides on Honeysuckle and winning GOLDCUP on Aplustard

Think she'll have another winner today at Cheltenham: Aliceavril 1625 Cheltenham

Today she has some rides at Auteuil so I've a small e/w bet on Ispanostar in the 1258

Advertisement