Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Butter Pastry Cheese Twists (Savoury / Bakery) Like Breadsticks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Jonny303

Marks and Spencers ones are amazing

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've had the M&S ones too and they were lovely.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Went from the Tesco ones to the M&S ones and when I went back to the Tesco ones, they just were nowhere near as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Success! Purchased a few Boxes of them at Marks & Spencer. They were on offer, €3 for 2 Boxes. They are delicious! They are super super Pastry-like though. Much more-so than Tesco or Lidl but they are beautiful. It's like I'm eating salty Sausage-Rolls without the Sausage!

The new in Deluxe/Finest Range of Cheese Twists in Tesco are not nice at all i.m.o., they are very soft or chewy or something, not like the original Green Boxes of Twists & Sticks, and the Lidl ones, and these M&S ones, which all snap off and are crispy and knd-of crumbly etc. New Fan of M&S here now anyway! Yayyy!:D

Advertisement