Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction reopen on 5th April ???

Options
  • 19-03-2021 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi guys what are chances for construction sector to be reopened on 5th April. I'm waiting for new house to be build and my loan offer will expire in 4months so I'm very worried.
    Maybe someone have any insight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,115 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

None of us know so you're not going to get an answer with any certainty. There are groups lobbying for and lobbying against. The figures remaining circa 500 isn't helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Xterminator

its just idle speculation without facts right now.

lots of places like italy getting a 4th wave. Even UK is plateauing despite deploying vaccine to nearly 50% of population.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

Did construction close down??

The sites may have but it seems that over the last few months every second house has had a skip out front. There must be some amount of very avid DIYers in Ireland :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Below are some of the construction activities that can be undertaken during level 5

social housing projects, including voids, designated as essential sites by Local Authorities based on set criteria
    housing adaptation grants where the homeowner is agreeable to adaptions being undertaken in their home
    repair, maintenance and construction of critical transport and utility infrastructure
    education facilities sites designated as essential by Department of Education
    supply and delivery of essential or emergency maintenance and repair services to businesses and places of residence (including electrical, gas, oil, plumbing, glazing and roofing services) on an emergency call-out basis

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭BaguMka

Fingers crossed construction will reopen on 5th April

• Advertisement
Advertisement