Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2021 #greatestpredictionsleagueintheworld

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,751 ✭✭✭Worztron

gugsy, thanks for running the comp, however, I think it was bad form by you for giving up and not even replying.

---

The results from those latest games from last season:

Dundalk 2–1 Derry

Finn Harps 1–1 Longford

Rovers 1–1 Drogheda

Sligo 4–0 Bohs

Waterford 1-1 Pats

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Pos|Name|Points|Total

1|ShamoBuc|5|339

2|kksaints|0|319

3|ben.schlomo|5|287

4|Worztron|0|235

5|gugsy|0|232

6|Captain Havoc|0|224

7|joeysoap|0|203

8|Gavin “shels”|0|200

9|Omackeral|0|170

10|sugarman|0|158

12|itsnotmyfault|0|133

11|srfc d16|0|136

13|artanville|0|105

14|Awesomeness|0|59

15|overshoot|0|18

16|DJIMI TRARORE|0|7

17|wadacrack|0|10

18|Alice Polite Possum|0|8

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Kudos to ShamoBuc! A clear victory! 👍🏻👍🏻

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Fair play for finishing it up Worztron. A very #greatestleagueintheworld ending to it. Congrats to ShamoBuc on his win. Happy enough to have finished top 3 in the 3 years I played. (I could be misremembering those positions).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,336 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I'll gladly swap my name for City being there at the end of the season!

Thanks for all the work @Worztron

I just wish I wasn't late in starting the competition. Although, in saying that, I'd still probably finish 4th. Ye top 3 guys are damn good.

My contribution to finish the final table was small. To be fair, adding up all those scores for so many players for a full season is a hell of a lot of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭gugsy

Thanks Worztron for finishing the league. I apologise for not finishing it I was always meant to finish it, I just had so much on and I was not even on boards for a few months. I took it on at last min as no one else would. I apologise again but sometimes life gets in the way of fun ;)

• Advertisement

Hi gugsy. You're welcome. I understand, sometimes life is just too hectic - never enough time to fit everything in. Cheers. :)

Advertisement