Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mushrooms in my lawn

Options
  • 19-03-2021 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have had problems with mushrooms in my lawn. They come up in circles and I cant find anything to deal wit them. One suggestion was to deep dig the affected areas and replace new soil. Seems a lot of effort and maybe doubtful success. Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

The most obvious approach to me, is don't deal with them? They're not doing any harm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MR 1

They result in unsightly circles in the middle of the lawn. Also, they come in various varieties - some larger and more ugly than others. I would prefer a solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Mimon

They show a healthy biome in your soil. Leave them, they are part of nature.

Advertisement